... Surrounded by the stunning scenery of the Dolomites!
Val di Fassa, one of the most picturesque valleys in the Dolomites, is not suitable just for alpine skiing lovers. In fact, during your winter holidays at the Sport Hotel Majaré you can choose from a variety of alternatives including the wide array of sports, surrounded by unique scenery, declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- 50 km of cross-country skitrails - classic and skating - for all skill levels.
- Ski mountaineering: Val di Fassa offers plenty of off-piste routes, alternative to traditional ski slopes through forests, secondary valleys and solitary peaks in the heart
of the Dolomites.
- Snowshoeing: walking on the snow between the peaks of the Dolomites ...
- Iceskating: The covered ice rink "Gianmario Scola" in Alba di Canazei ensures both
in winter and in summer the opportunity to try a sport that is new to many
- Sledging: exciting sledging or toboggan rides ... but remember ...
proper clothing is essential!